Friday, October 21, 2011

Again become mouse

A mouse came to a saintly person: "Sir, I am very much troubled. This cat troubles me very much." "So what you want?" "Let me become a cat." "All right, you become a cat." So he became a cat. Then after few days, he came back. "Sir, still I am in trouble." "What is that?" "The dogs trouble me very much." "So what you want?" "All right, you become." Then after few days he came again... “The tiger troubles me." "What do you want?" "Now I want to become a tiger."  "All right, you become a tiger." Then, when he became tiger, he began to stare at the saintly person. The saintly person, "What do you mean by this?" "I shall eat you." "Oh, you shall eat me? I have made you tiger, and you want to eat me. All right: Again you become a mouse." So our civilization is like that, that in the gradual process of evolution we have come to the platform of human being. This human being is meant for understanding God, but we are forgetting God. Just like the tiger; instead of becoming obliged, if you want to eat, then again become a mouse. If the saintly person has got the power to make you from mouse to tiger, then he can convert you again from tiger to mouse. You must always remember this. So by the grace of God, Krishna, you have become so powerful, rich, beautiful, educated. But if you misuse it, if you forget Krishna, then you are again going to be mouse. Therefore we should be very, very careful. This Krishna consciousness movement is simply a very scientific movement that will help the human society not to be degraded again, to be elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment